May 11, 2020
- Buildkit Service and Container Registry included out of the box.
- Support for Okteto Stacks.
- Application installer now uses Helm v3.2.0.
- Setting to automatically delete unused resources.
- API key is now masked in the UI.
- Increased throughput in the Webhook.
- Quotas are now fully configurable.
- Always fail if webhook cannot be executed.
- Create an internal certificate for the webhook.
- Don't require namespace postfix by default.
- Lots of UX improvements.
- Fixes issues with cross-reference of charts in multiple repositories.
- Support helm repositories with sub-paths.
- Check connectivity to Kubernetes as part of the healthcheck.
- If the API pods are active before the certificate it's generated, they need to be recreated to pick up the new cert.
- Buildkit and Registry pods will fail until a valid certificate is generated.
January 27, 2020
- Support for endpoints of the form
- Show functions as a first class citizen.
- Show attached volumes for deployments, statefulsets and functions.
- Only enable buildkit quotas when hard multitenancy is enabled.
- Show developer mode hints from the UI
- Destroy resources directly from the UI
- Delete jobs after execution.
- Delete ingresses by label instead of by name.
- Compute stateful sets endpoints.
January 14, 2020
- Support for Kubernetes 1.16.
- Updated Cert-Manager to v0.12.0 and NGINX Ingress Controller to 1.26.2.
- Support for remote builds with Okteto CLI.
- Application installation via the catalog is now 100% faster.
- Customize the default application catalog for all users via configuration.
October 29, 2019
- Display the user's quota consumption directly in the UI.
- Support for Digital Ocean.
- Display status and errors in the UI.
- Support for deploying applications directly from the UI.
- Updated icons.
- Support for deploying Helm applications.
- Return 401 on auth issues instead of letting graphql handle the error.
- Don't capture 404 errors from applications.
- Fix caching issues in